Descrição do produto
High Selenium Subwoofer Speaker 300W RMS 12 Inch JBL 12SW14A Flex
What is subwoofer?
Prepared for competitions, took to the streets, making it an ideal place for those who want a high performance sound, serious and subwoofer product. The subwoofer enhances the ability of the sound, by intensifying severe, leaving his much more powerful car audio.
This speaker is 12 inches and is part of the Flex Line of Selenium, which is high strength, has a suspension made of nitrile rubber and stitched in the cone that best fits to the damping of standing waves. It also allows to change the configuration of the impedance for the amplifier to be better utilized.
- Dual Coil 2 Ohms
- Nominal Diameter: 12 Inches
- Nominal Impedance: 2 +2
- RMS Power: 300W
- Maximum Music Power: 600W (PMPO)
- magnetic assembly, optimized by finite elements, has washer recessed allowing large displacements at low frequencies.
- Dual Coils 2 +2 with fashion in Kapton ® and wrapped with copper wire coated with a special varnish to withstand the high temperatures.
- Centering (Spider) manufactured in Policotton providing great excursion and linearity at high absorption at low frequencies.
- The compressed cone specially designed for this application, developed with long cellulose fibers.
- Suspension of high compliance, suitable for damping of standing waves, made of nitrile rubber and stitched to the cone.
- Minimum impedance @ 94 Hz: 4.5 The
- Sensitivity (1W @ 1m) averaged from 55 to 200 Hz: 89 dB SPL
- Power compression @ 0 dB (nom..): 3.93 dB
- Power compression @ -3 dB (nom..) / 2: 2.52 dB
- Power compression @ -10 dB (nom..) / 10: 0.53 dB
- Frequency response @ -10 dB: 45-2500 Hz
- Fs (resonance frequency): 36 Hz
- Vas (equivalent volume of the speaker): 81.74 l
- Qts (total quality factor): 0.70
- Qes (electrical quality factor): 0.75
- Qms (mechanical quality factor): 8.50
- ho (half space): 0.49%
- 2 Sd (effective area of the cone): 0.0510 m
- 3 Vd (displaced volume): 306.0 cm
- xmax (max displacement (peak) / 10% distortion.): 6.0 mm
- Xlim (max.excursion (peak) before physical damage.): 18.0 mm
- Atmospheric conditions at TS parameter measurements:
- Temperature: 24 ° C
- Atmospheric Pressure: 1022 mb
- Relative humidity: 45%
- Magnet Material: Ferrite barium
- Diameter x height of the magnet: 134 x 8 mm
- Housing Material: Steel
- Frame finish: epoxy paint, color black
- Material of coil: Copper
- Voice coil former material: Kapton
- Cone Material: Cellulose
- Volume displaced by driver: 4,34 l
- Packaging dimensions (W x D x H): 34.5 x 33.5 x 20.0 cm
- 1 year warranty from the date of issuance of the invoice.
- scraped or burned to misuse coil, cone torn, punctured, crushed or broken are not passive warranty.
Installation must be done by a qualified professional.
The Connect Parts is not responsible for the installation of the product performed poorly.